RoutingBox Friday Recap: Logisticare ATMS Step-By-Step
Ringing in our latest RoutingBox Friday recap, Jonathon Anthon and Kristen Schroeder, Customer Support Manager, discussed LogistiCare ATMS and the integration with RoutingBox. We talked about exactly what this is and how it works.
A lot of you may have heard about ATMS lately, mainly because LogistiCare has been reaching out letting transporters know that they need to be using an approved integrated software with an ATMS integration. Essentially, they’re moving towards all transportation providers being required to have this in order to get trips from LogistiCare.
So how do you go about this process? Here’s how LogistiCare trips are seamlessly imported into RoutingBox using ATMS:
- Launch the trip importer and tell it which account you wish to import trips to
- Choose the source: LogistiCare ATMS
- Now choose which day you want to download (maybe you’re downloading today or want to get ahead by a few days for planning purposes)
- Next you’ll be prompted to select either All or Updated Trips. Select all if it’s the first time you’re downloading trips for that date. Select updated trips if you want to check for any changes, add-ons, etc. that may have happened since your last import.
- When completed, the LogistiCare authentication pop up will appear. Enter your credentials and grant access. Once granted, all your trips will be imported into the software and validated using the RoutingBox trip importer’s validation tools. From there, you get them out to your vehicles and the trip is executed in the driver app.
The Billing Experience:
When it comes time for billing, ATMS offers some great tools. To begin the billing process, open your RoutingBox app and select the billing tab. Follow the next few steps to complete the billing process.
- You should be on the EDI billing screen. Select the date range that you need to bill for.
- From the account field, you can start typing to bring up LogistiCare in the drop-down menu.
- From there, your grid will populate with all the trips that are in billing ready status, which means they are completed, but not yet billed, from LogistiCare in that date range.
- Next, select either all trips or the individual trips that you want to bill. Select the create icon and then LogistiCare ATMS from the dropdown. You will be given the authentication screen once more and asked to grant access. Once granted this will automatically submit the billing from RoutingBox to LogistiCare.
- Log into your LogistiCare portal and approve the open batch.
The only thing left to do is wait for your check. Lastly, RoutingBox already knows all the information that LogistiCare requires, so if you’re missing any critical data, RoutingBox will let you know. Using the LogistiCare ATMS integration will not only prepare you for the upcoming requirements from LogistiCare, but it will also help you start saving time and money. If you’re ready to put an end to manually entering your LogistiCare trip data and scanning paper log sheets, visit us at RoutingBox.com and request a personal 15-minute consultation session with one of our NEMT experts to see how RoutingBox can put you on a route to better business.